4/29 - SOX @ MIN, 7:10 CT, WCIU

knightni

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 04:28 PM)
God I HATE WCIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed. This is already the 4th game on WCIU this year. I don't know why but it seems like there has been a lot more of WCIU already this year than usual.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
Thanks for the input fellas, nice to know that there's a bit more to do than just hit up the Mall of America during the day. Obviously kidding, but I've only been up to the Twin Cities twice, and both during the winter when you couldn't do jack outside. I'm thinking it would make for a nice little mid-week/weekend roadtrip for a relatively inexpensive get-away.

Ha, Dirty 30's. I know those guys, my band has played a few shows with them.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 01:03 PM)
Speaking of the Twinkies, I'd like to get some real impressions from people who have taken the trip to the Metrodome in the past. This stadium won't be around for long, and even though most fans bash the place as the biggest s***hole in MLB, I'd really like to take the initiative to make the roadtrip up there for a 3 game series against the Sox.

For those who have been, would you reccomend it??

I've been to the metrodome, it is definitely not the nicest stadium in the league. However, twins fans are probably the best fans fans I have met in a visiting park. Very welcoming and knowledgeable. Nothing like the Cleveland fans. It's a pretty cool place to see a game though.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 05:12 PM)
Ugh, Dye wasn't even close to those pitches. Seems like it's been ages since we scored in the first inning.

and out of the strike zone on that last one. if our guys had half the eye for the strike zone that teams like the red sox and yankees...