Twinks (17-15) @ Sox (15-17)

G&T

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 8, 2008 -> 07:24 PM)
How does Brian Anderson never see the field with this f*** squad?

I am a big fan of Anderson but come on there is no reason to at least try and get his stock up for a possible trade. Ah forget about it. The stupidity of this organization is getting laughable.

Because Ozzie Guillen hates him. It's pretty simple.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 8, 2008 -> 02:23 PM)
The Twins' s***ty hitters get hits (Everett), their great players get clutch hits (Mauer). We might as well blow up the team and have all no name players like the Twins. Our name players aren't s***.

Wait till we draft a cheap stiff thats Chicago Tough, not on anyones radar in the June draft.

I know Jimmy Falconstick isnt on your scout sheets. And that Moraine Valley Community college isnt where you usually find grade A talent. This kid isnt the athlete that Pedro Alvarez is, I know that he was on the board. But he isnt Chicago Tough like Jimmy. Jimmy hit .345 this year, and he had a game against Trinity Christian where he hit 4 home runs against the Trolls. Jimmy Falconstick already agreed to a deal, and will start in the rookie league. I remember telling Reiger we got our guy. He was still on the board.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 8, 2008 -> 08:26 PM)
Swisher just swing through an 88 mph fastball right down the middle of the plate.

Terrible..terrible...terrible. Why Swisher and PK continue to play every game, I'll never know.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 8, 2008 -> 01:26 PM)
Because Ozzie Guillen hates him. It's pretty simple.

It is really getting pathetic that Swisher whose average is sad is playing every day as is Konerko while Anderson who looks to at least have a clue is playing once a week.

Nice job killing the mo there Nick.