Danica Patrick

I hit one when i was in 7th grade. She kept chasing me home for a week straight, and finally one day I got tired of running. So I stopped, she caught up to me and slugged me, knocked me down. I got up and slugged her back, then walked home. Got suspended for a week, but at the time, it felt good. FYI, she was bigger than me (looked like a football player!), and did I mention I was in 7th grade?

QUOTE (juddling @ May 29, 2008 -> 02:43 PM)
you're damned if you do and damned if you don't Steve. I'd rather live down the fact that i was forced defend myself by hitting a woman than to live down the fact that i let a girl beat me up. Again....i would only do it in self-defense of myself or my family.

I've actually been beaten up by a girl. Seriously, too. Long time ago at a party I asked some random girl I never met if she was alright, because she was crying, and she went crazy punching and kicking me while I was doing my best to block and defend her attack. Had a decent bruise above my left eye, too. Sure, I was ribbed for the ass-kicking I took; but people genuinely understood my position. It's not something I've had to live down. It actually was funny how girls I wouldn't ordinarily talk to were coming up to me and jokingly suggesting they were going to kick my ass.

Only two circumstances I'd fight back -- if a life or my junk is at stake.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ May 29, 2008 -> 03:30 PM)
I've actually been beaten up by a girl. Seriously, too. Long time ago at a party I asked some random girl I never met if she was alright, because she was crying, and she went crazy punching and kicking me while I was doing my best to block and defend her attack. Had a decent bruise above my left eye, too. Sure, I was ribbed for the ass-kicking I took; but people genuinely understood my position. It's not something I've had to live down. It actually was funny how girls I wouldn't ordinarily talk to were coming up to me and jokingly suggesting they were going to kick my ass.

Only two circumstances I'd fight back -- if a life or my junk is at stake.

See, I couldn't turn the other cheek on that. An unprovoked attack and you just took it because you didn't want to "hit a woman"? Sorry, but that's stupid in my book, she could have seriously injured you, and for what? Because you asked her if she was ok?

I'd have blocked a few of those blows...but if they didn't stop, she would have gotten decked.

Hell if I'm taking the chance of a serious cut/injury to save face and say "I don't hit women"...especially one so outwardly abusing the fact she KNEW you were gonna just take it from her.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ May 29, 2008 -> 03:50 PM)
I hit one when i was in 7th grade. She kept chasing me home for a week straight, and finally one day I got tired of running. So I stopped, she caught up to me and slugged me, knocked me down. I got up and slugged her back, then walked home. Got suspended for a week, but at the time, it felt good. FYI, she was bigger than me (looked like a football player!), and did I mention I was in 7th grade?

When I was little, I think in the 3rd grade, I was with my next door neighbor who was in the same grade as me in the alley behind my house picking blackberries. She picks one up out of my bowl and eats it with this grin on her face, so I picked one out of her bowl and do the same thing. Then she slaps me, pretty hard too. Without really thinking I slap her back, more as a reaction than anything else (I was always told to not hit other boys, let alone girls). She runs back to my house with crocodile tears to tell my mom and get me in trouble, conversation went something like this:

Her: He slapped me!

My mom: Really? You slapped her?

Me: Yes.

My mom: Why?

Me: Because she slapped me.

My mom: Ok, why?

Her: He took a berry out of my bowl and ate it after I took one out of his.

My mom: And that's a reason to slap him because...?

Her: He shouldn't have slapped me, I'm a girl.

My mom: Oh please. That's nonsense, it was your own fault and you deserved to get slapped. You're lucky I'm not going to do it too so think about what you're doing next time. Now get out of my house.

My mom rules.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 29, 2008 -> 10:55 AM)
If she is swinging at me, I would just bear hug her until her pit crew got there to restrain her. No punches or pushes would be necessary, the girl is really tiny.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ May 29, 2008 -> 12:52 PM)
There should be no excuse to hit a woman....in most cases you should be able to restrain her until she calms down.

Yeah...

You just try and bearhug an angry woman.

You'll be getting a few knees and leg kicks to your groin.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ May 29, 2008 -> 02:43 PM)
Crush (Gina Carano) is ridiculously hot. I've never seen the new "Gladiators," but I saw some show about her that talked about how she's into mixed martial arts, which is pretty badass that she can look that good and be that tough.

Oh yeah, and as for the thread topic, I'd never hit a girl. I'd try my best to restrain her somehow. If you hit a girl, you'll never hear the end of it.

Untrue. I've seen it happen before, and sometimes the girl has it coming. You definitely hear the end of it.

Ive been hit in the face by a girl a few times but I just kin of laughed to not give them any satisfaction. One time it was while I was at college and my girlfriend from home was visiting me and some girl who lived in my building said something pretty bad to her so I called the girl a whore and she ran down the stairs and popped me in the face. Ive never been attacked more than one shot though so I guess its different if you know youre not gonna get hit anymore. I would never strike a girl unless it was extremely drastic measures, like other people were in danger or she had a weapon or something.

However, if a girl is hitting a guy and she gets hit back I wouldnt feel bad for her or think any less of the guy. I dont care who you are, if youre dishing it out you better be ready to take it. Whats worse is the girls who do it because they think youll never hit them back because theyre girls.

Danica Patrick is an idiot though. She looks so ridiculous charging guys and acting like a hardass.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 29, 2008 -> 10:27 AM)
I wouldn't hit a woman unless it's like Nicole Bass. I would just take a little bit of a beating and try to block what I could

So like you said, you wouldn't hit a woman. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Y2HH @ May 29, 2008 -> 04:19 PM)
See, I couldn't turn the other cheek on that. An unprovoked attack and you just took it because you didn't want to "hit a woman"? Sorry, but that's stupid in my book, she could have seriously injured you, and for what? Because you asked her if she was ok?

I'd have blocked a few of those blows...but if they didn't stop, she would have gotten decked.

Hell if I'm taking the chance of a serious cut/injury to save face and say "I don't hit women"...especially one so outwardly abusing the fact she KNEW you were gonna just take it from her.

What he said. Blocking only lasts so long with me, and the b**** is gettin' what she needs - a lesson.

In the case of a little girl like Danica, I choose JoeCoolMan's method...hold those arms (and try to kiss her).

Edited by SouthsideNorthsideFan

I've always been on the side of "you don't hit a woman ever" but if they go ahead and exploit that thinking there is nothing you can do, then they deserve what's coming to them. They shouldn't expect to be able to beat on a man and have no repercussions. Kind of a double-standard.