6/7 - Sox vs. MIN, 6:05 CT, WGN

knightni

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 7, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
I met Swisher in Schaumberg today and he says he's hitting 5 HR today. :lolhitting

Such a cool guy.

what was he doing?

QUOTE (Scwible @ Jun 7, 2008 -> 01:59 PM)
Just saw Mark eating some potbelly with his family in Darien. Hopefully that'll get him and the sox a win tonight.

I know where I am headed after I leave work tonight. Only the one in Gurnee.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jun 7, 2008 -> 03:04 PM)
Livan almost no-hit us last time. :/

IIRC our hitters had a TERRIBLE approach at the plate that game. Everybody seems to be getting good swings with a great approach. One thing that always scares me is coming off a great offensive game with 3 or more dingers and a ton of hit...it seems everybody wants to go downtown the next game and they lay a big ol' goose egg. Hopefully we have a patient approach at the plate and look to take the ball the other way.

Hernandez is the type of pitcher you just have to be patient with and not try and overswing and kill everything. He isn't goimg to overpopwer yopu and in my mind tonight is the night to shine for the Sox offesne against a junkball pitcher. Let's go Sox

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jun 7, 2008 -> 04:04 PM)
Livan almost no-hit us last time. :/

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 7, 2008 -> 04:14 PM)
Not the Sox. He was like Bob Gibson against us last time out.

I know because I was at the stadium to witness that debacle.

This is a big game, its a 4 game set and while we are all flying high following yesterday's win, Hernandez is on the mound and has pitched very well against the Sox. Hopefully the Sox bats take a good approach and go opposite field on his junk and Buehrle can put together back to back positive games and pick up a win.

I'm predicting a big win tonight with Buehrle dealing and the offense doing a real nice job hammering out a boatload of hits.