6/19 Game Thread PIT @ CWS, 1:05pm CT

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox35 @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 12:07 PM)
Bought a ticket online last night using a card, just woke up and discovered I don't have cash to pay the parking nazi and going to the bank would mean a 5th inning entrance, ticket will be unused. Six Flags takes credit for parking, why not Sox games?

maybe there's someone here that lives in the hood that can let you park by their house.

QUOTE (ChiSox35 @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 11:07 AM)
Bought a ticket online last night using a card, just woke up and discovered I don't have cash to pay the parking nazi and going to the bank would mean a 5th inning entrance, ticket will be unused. Six Flags takes credit for parking, why not Sox games?

There are plenty of places to park without paying if you don't mind a little walk. If you want I can give a few places you could park.

Edited by GoSox05

I looooove Thrusday day games. Solely because Thursday is usually a slow day for me at work. Tomorrow I'm only happy cause it means it will go faster AND I can do stuff other than watch the game at night. My girlfriend's not too happy about me wanting to watch all these Cubs-Sox games. Oh well. :lolhitting

QUOTE (ChiSox35 @ Jun 19, 2008 -> 12:07 PM)

You should have just parked anywhere west of Morgan and take a 35th st bus down to the cell or just walk it.