6/21 Game Thread Sox @ Cubs

SoxPride56

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 21, 2008 -> 12:20 PM)
Because they have a great offense?

It's the fact its against the Cubs, a team I can't stand more than any other team. I admit the Cubs are probably the best team in the majors with a ridiculous offense, but I live all around Cubs fans, and that's all that will be on the news. Cubs Cubs Cubs.

Edited by maggsmaggs

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 21, 2008 -> 07:21 PM)
Get Massett up. I'm about to puke.

But it's OK, this won't make or break our year.

It won't...we're playing the best team in baseball who happens to be one of the best home teams in recent memory.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 21, 2008 -> 07:23 PM)
It's the fact its against the Cubs, a team I can't stand more than anyone else. I admit the Cubs are probably the best team in the majors with a ridiculous offense, but I live all around Cubs fans, and that's all that will be on the news. Cubs Cubs Cubs.

I hate the Cubs more than anyone. If everyone on their team got hurt, I'd be laughing my ass off. However, Jose has sucked for a few weeks now, so this isn't surprising. He's given up like 30 hits in 15 innnings.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 21, 2008 -> 01:21 PM)
It might be time for Ozzie to warm up Masset or someone. Danks would of been gone already if he was on the bump.

Pull Danks after 85 pitches when he is absolutely dominating. Leave Contreras in when he clearly has nothing to get b**** slapped.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 21, 2008 -> 06:24 PM)
Pull Danks after 85 pitches when he is absolutely dominating. Leave Contreras in when he clearly has nothing to get b**** slapped.

You have a terrible in-game manager against one of the best in baseball....it's like we're playing 9 on 10 this weekend.