White Sox Winner

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was so good that I got bored towards the later innings. I'd like a sweep, thank you very much :). Now, we have to hit Gallagher well tomorrow. You'll never know what you'll get with Javy.

I think this is the start of Ryan Dumpster's demise.

QUOTE (DBAH0 @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 06:11 PM)
That's 3 out of 4 after the sweep.

Keep it up fellas!!!!

Gagaller is due for a bad start- he reminds me of Zach Greinke.

I think we should hit Marshall around on Sunday- but it won't matter if Buehrle pitches like he has been as of late.

Anyways, 2/3 would be fine, but 3/3 is a real possibility.

QUOTE (KyKyGruber @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 06:33 PM)
Was Hawk drunk today? When swisher hit the grand slam he says now the lead is 9-0 and then he says Steve Swisher with the grandslam. I was waiting for swisher to do the worm after Dye made that sliding catch.

I noticed that too...it actually annoyed me because I knew it was an accident and he didn't even catch it, nor correct himself.

It's NICK Swisher, asshole.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 06:34 PM)
I noticed that too...it actually annoyed me because I knew it was an accident and he didn't even catch it, nor correct himself.

It's NICK Swisher, asshole.

confusing someone for their father in a moment of excitement makes you an asshole?

Wow, tough crowd.

And yes, afterwards he said Nick, so he did correct himself. But he really didnt need to, that wasnt a negative remark

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 05:36 PM)
confusing someone for their father in a moment of excitement makes you an asshole?

Wow, tough crowd.

And yes, afterwards he said Nick, so he did correct himself. But he really didnt need to, that wasnt a negative remark

I believe he did it twice...and I never heard him correct himself.

And yes, if you call someone by someone elses name (even if they are related) and it's your job to be a broadcaster and to know who is who...then you should correct yourself. :>

Edit : And I was being sarcastic calling him an asshole -- it was kind of a joke...that you missed. Mr. Sensitive. :P

Edited by Y2HH