• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• southsider2k5

• mr_genius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 07:51 AM)
I'd like to see a profile done by race and sex.

yea there's a lot of stats on that if you look. it's pretty clear the Democrat voting demographic has a lot of intersections with the obesity demographic.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 01:32 AM)
Southern "I've been proved wrong so I'm going to try and save face because I can't admit defeat"s

i have a fact that will likely shock you.

42.8% of voters in Mississippi voted Obama. so those would be southern democrats.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politi...tion2008/ms.htm

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 11:35 AM)
i have a fact that will likely shock you.

42.8% of voters in Mississippi voted Obama. so those would be southern democrats.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politi...tion2008/ms.htm

You need to unskew those results. Only 5% of voters in Mississippi went for Obama after you take away all of the ACORN fraud.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 11:33 AM)
yea there's a lot of stats on that if you look. it's pretty clear the Democrat voting demographic has a lot of intersections with the obesity demographic.

There are some key demographics for D's that are fat. I'm not sure if we can neatly resolve this question. Poor people tend to be fatter, women tend to be fatter, and minority women tend to be the fattest.

I think the one thing we can settle on is that America has a weight problem.

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 01:21 PM)
There are some key demographics for D's that are fat. I'm not sure if we can neatly resolve this question. Poor people tend to be fatter, women tend to be fatter, and minority women tend to be the fattest.

I think the one thing we can settle on is that America has a weight problem.

truth

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 02:45 PM)
That's an interesting alternate reality you've got there.

unfortunately he's actually right, as much as i hate to say it. i'm here. i'm volunteering on the ground in these areas. FEMA and the Red Cross are nowhere to be found and the media's ignoring the atrocities that are going on.

I can't defend it.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 06:42 PM)
unfortunately he's actually right, as much as i hate to say it. i'm here. i'm volunteering on the ground in these areas. FEMA and the Red Cross are nowhere to be found and the media's ignoring the atrocities that are going on.

I can't defend it.

I got the impression that they are having a really hard time actually reaching the area due to all kinds of different things they had mentioned (streets/bridges closing, lack of gas, etc)

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 10:46 PM)
I got the impression that they are having a really hard time actually reaching the area due to all kinds of different things they had mentioned (streets/bridges closing, lack of gas, etc)

then how are we reaching it? we're untrained volunteers...

<_>

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 12:50 PM)
Their first job is to protect Obama. Accurate reporting is not important

accurate reporting hasn't been important for ANY media, MSNBC, FOX, whatever. Don't care what direction they lean. I'm with Nate Silver - the news is no longer news, but entertainment.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 10:01 PM)
you guys absolute love your homer announcer. he's seemingly in every post. it's adorable.

you do know that GOP only don't like him because he only got into politics in the last few years, and in those years he accurately predicted dem victories... he's not biased in his number crunching. (stats don't lie)