Republican Convention Thread.

Rex Kickass

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 10:03 PM)
Theyre right, they mentioned specific factions like the taliban Al qaida and leader Bin Laden.

If that's what was said, then that's different. But with radical Islam we're kind of talking about roaches on steroids here. They just won't go away.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 4, 2008 -> 03:05 AM)
If that's what was said, then that's different. But with radical Islam we're kind of talking about roaches on steroids here. They just won't go away.

I was saying that's what the dem's said. See what I did there lost?

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 08:11 PM)
what did he say?

It was just the typical attacks on Obama but with a very sadastic laughing thing going on. They were joking about Obama being a community organizer. Rudy asked "what does that even mean?"

I think it just shows how out of touch they are.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 09:14 PM)
It was just the typical attacks on Obama but with a very sadastic laughing thing going on. They were joking about Obama being a community organizer. Rudy asked "what does that even mean?"

What DOES that mean? That he got people registered to vote? Doled out some campaign cash to steer votes a certain way? Set the agenda for a local tea party?

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 09:14 PM)

Clearly Rudy never payed attention to the work done in the inner city of NY. Too worried about hookers downtown i guess.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 08:16 PM)
What DOES that mean? That he got people registered to vote? Doled out some campaign cash to steer votes a certain way? Set the agenda for a local tea party?

Why don't you go look up what he did in Chicago. You know like trying to get kids in school and off the streets. Crazy liberal type stuff.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 09:18 PM)
Why don't you go look up what he did in Chicago. You know like trying to get kids in school and off the streets. Crazy liberal type stuff.

Then he took two fish and fed an entire crowd, then turned water into wine....oh wait thats another diety. Carry on.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 10:16 PM)

Handled inner city issues, getting people jobs, access to healthcare, helping kids stay in school etc. basically addressing everyday problems in the inner city.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 09:18 PM)

Yup, sounds tough. Tougher than running a town, or a state. That is some hard core stuff there. hell, if he can whip a few kids into school, just imagine what he can do to the Russians!