Blue Jays @ White Sox 7:11 9/11 CSN+

letsgoarow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 12, 2008 -> 02:11 AM)
I know it's always the Sox f***ing up, and not the other team having any sort of talent, but Toronto is a good f***ing team. They have the best staff in the league. Without the MVP and probably the Sox best hitter the last month out of the lineup, runs are going to be tough to come by.

Yep, these games are going to be very irritating to watch in that they can't sit back and hit the 3 run homer.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:11 PM)
Where are the Sox fans on this board? Be positive, root for your team. If you live and die with every pitch, why not cheer for a rally for f***s sake. Its really pathetic.

I want them to win, I hope they can win. But with 6 to zip against a team we cant hit. Not looking good.

Paws up.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 09:11 PM)
I would like to see if there is anyone as good against anyone team than Weaver against us. I would imagine the list to be short, very short.

Floyd against Bal is pretty close, but not quite. Weaver has only started against us 4 times, give him time, the numbers will even out.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 09:12 PM)
The first part was sarcasm since most want him to be our closer. And Id argue the second part as I don't remember any situation where Thorn came in with runners on and

Most huh? I hope you have a dictionary on hand because I couldnt name 3 people that want him as our closer.

This is easily a top ten worst managed game by Ozzie. First, Gavin shouldn't have even started the inning as he was leaving pitches up in the 7th and secondly he left him out there too long in the 8th.

And then Wasserman? Are you f^&&ing kidding me?

We don't deserve to win this division. And secondly if we do most likely we're 3 and out anyway as we are not even close to as good as LA, BOS or Tampa.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:17 PM)
This is easily a top ten worst managed game by Ozzie. First, Gavin shouldn't have even started the inning as he was leaving pitches up in the 7th and secondly he left him out there too long in the 8th.

We don't deserve to win this division. And secondly if we do most likely we're 3 and out anyway as we are not even close to as good as LA, BOS or Tampa.

huh? leaving pitches up is a condition that results in being pulled? hahahahahahahahaha

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 09:17 PM)

The same Angels we just beat last week?

And Gavin was at 80 pitches and cruising, why the hell wouldnt he start the inning? It would have been a f***ing horrible move to not let him start that inning.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 09:17 PM)

UMmm, Gavin had thrown about 75 pitches going into the 8th inning.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 12, 2008 -> 03:17 AM)

There's been significantly worst managed games by Ozzie lately. Nothing he could really do here, as this team could have played 20 innings and might not have scored. It's hard to win when you have 9 players struggling at the plate.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Sep 12, 2008 -> 03:18 AM)
huh? leaving pitches up is a condition that results in being pulled? hahahahahahahahaha

Should have pulled Buehrle after the 1st inning last night. Can we just call up Eldred and play him at 1B. Swisher is a f***ing pathetic player.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:17 PM)

No point in watching the rest of the season then, right?

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:20 PM)
Toronto should really trade Marcum this offseason for a good offensive player. He's had a lot of arm/elbow issues this season.

Yeah, and to the national league preferably.