Sox vs Tigers - Game 2 - ESPN

Chisoxfn

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 06:03 PM)
You have to love Joe Morgan putting Gary Sheffield at the top of the list of the dangerous Tigers hitters.

Is this game really starting in one minute? I don't see it on MLB.TV (I am out of the area) and whitesox.com is telling me the game is starting in an hour

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 06:08 PM)
Is this game really starting in one minute? I don't see it on MLB.TV (I am out of the area) and whitesox.com is telling me the game is starting in an hour

Check ESPN

QUOTE (Felix @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 12:12 AM)
I absolutely hate Ken Griffey Jr's presence on this team. There is no universe where he should be in CF when Anderson is in the game.

I hate the fact he's playing against a lefty pitcher. However, his double in game 1 was huge.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 07:13 PM)
I hate the fact he's playing against a lefty pitcher.

Agreed. I'd much rather have Anderson in CF and Wise in LF, but that would never happen because Griffey is a legend and has a bunch of gold gloves.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Felix @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 06:16 PM)
Agreed. I'd much rather have Anderson in CF and Wise in LF, but that would never happen because Griffey is a legend and has a bunch of gold gloves.

Has ANYONE called Ozzie out on this madness of playing Anderson in LF? I realize Griffey has never played LF but give me a break...

Edited by JohnCangelosi

That's the first time I've seen Q's injury, and that's pretty pathetic. Thanks for the great season, but that's a Zambrano-like boner right there.

Kenny Rogers looks horrible tonight. Can't trust Hunter Wendelstat behind home plate to help us out.