9/23 - Sox @ Min - 7:10 PM CDT - WCIU

knightni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:40 PM)
Just remember this...our dumbass manager adjusted the rotation schedule so he could have Javy pitch here.

He also purposely put Griffey in CF. He also put AJ into the 2 hole. The magic 8 ball has abandoned our manager.

This is making me miss Garland. At least he manned up in the big games in 2005, more or less. He had one sort of rough start in the WS, but we came back to get the victory.

I just hope KW can find some gullible GM in love with Javier's "potential," peripherals and BB/K and IP/H ratio.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:40 PM)
Just remember this...our dumbass manager adjusted the rotation schedule so he could have Javy pitch here.

Javy's never lost to Minnesota.

Has Alexei ever dove for a ground ball?

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:42 PM)
Oh great it's Nick f***ing Punto.

Who sucks. You pound him in, over and over. He has no clue what to do with an inside fastball.

Then as I saw it meathead throws him a 2 seamer that moves over the middle of the plate high.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:42 PM)
This is making me miss Garland. At least he manned up in the big games in 2005, more or less. He had one sort of rough start in the WS, but we came back to get the victory.

Garland took a lot of heat early in his career for being soft. But by the time he was 26 (5 years younger than Javy), he was one tough, cool mother.