Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox - 9/26

nitetrain8601

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)
Let's be optimistic...if we can make a comeback here, it could give us huge momentum for the next 2 games.

I love how everything in your gut is saying they're done.... but we just keep saying but what if. As along as mathmaticlly we're still in this. We're still in this.

And Dye just hit a dong. YEEEESSSSSSSS.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 07:46 PM)
I wouldn't even put the odds in double digits, let alone 65%. After your Gomez for Jenks comment, you left me saying wow.

What does Jenks do for us now? He isn't our closer of the future, and I'd trade a good middle relief pitcher for a guy who will be just an absolute player some day. He might get to double digits in HR, 3B, and 2B this year.

I'm done with these pathetic cocksuckers,being given the gift by KC to again fully control our own destiny,these clown lay an egg... Nice chatting with fellow sox fans,was a fun season til about a month ago when it became a torture... Hasta la vista everybody,I'm out.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 01:55 AM)
I'm done with these pathetic cocksuckers,being given the gift by KC to again fully control our own destiny,these clown lay an egg... Nice chatting with fellow sox fans,was a fun season til about a month ago when it became a torture... Hasta la vista everybody,I'm out.

Lame...if you're giving up now, just stop being a fan.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 06:55 PM)

You're going to miss the comeback :P