Tribe @ Sox, 09/27, 6:05PM, CSN

LittleHurt05

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 05:56 PM)
KC gets at least 2 in Minnesota, Cliff Lee gets scratched. If the White Sox don't win, its a choke.

It's a choke for both teams at this point. Whichever team chokes less makes the playoffs.

I mean, if you're the White Sox and you know everything that's on the line, and that the Royals have already won, it's an embarrassment not to win.

It's shows alot when you notice the offense has only ONE HIT through 4 innings. They're pressing at every angle.

What I'm amazed with is Vazquez. Someone must have told him the Twins won.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 06:57 PM)
He's getting on track and AJ is looking better. That bodes well for not only the final couple games but for the post-season. Yes, I said it...POST SEASON!!!

Dotel's looked better. Thornton has been good. Jenks problems in Minnesota was pitch selection. If Linebrink can somehow get effective, and the Sox make the post season, they can still do damage.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 07:01 PM)
All I know is if they miss the playoffs, Walker must go!

Why is it when the offense fails Walker must go, based on some BS belief that Walker stresses homers, yet the same people love Josh Fields ignoring all his faults because he might hit 40 homers one day, and rip Ryan Sweeney for a lack of power.? And if the pitching fails, which really is why the champaign is not flowing right now, what with blowing a 6-1 lead on Thursday and losing while scoring 8 yesterday, there are never ever even one post that Cooper must go?