Chicago @ Tampa Bay ALDS Game 2

nitetrain8601

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
Stop blaming the f***ing umps. It happens in every damn game. Sometimes it hurts us, sometimes it helps. Maybe you guys should actually blame to people who are really at fault, the hitters.

Wait, of course not. Some of you will never do that. Who am I trying to kid?

I'm not traditionally an umpire blamer. But Bucknor has been unusually bad.

Irrelevant now.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:46 PM)
Gameday? Are you kidding? Computer simulation?

That was a good pitch to Swisher...it was a GREAT PITCH actually...breaking off a 3-2 curve like that.

And the zone on TV...I am watching as well and ive seen NOT A SINGLE pitch that was called wrong based on that...now ive missed a few pitches maybe, but not many.

Keep the excuse parade going...the simple fact is OUR HITTERS GOT BEAT.

If you're watching the k-zone thing on TV, I don't know how you've missed the many blown calls, including 2 to swish and at least 1 to uribe that inning.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 08:46 PM)

That was a good pitch to Swisher...it was a GREAT PITCH actually...breaking off a 3-2 curve like that.

And the zone on TV...I am watching as well and ive seen NOT A SINGLE pitch that was called wrong based on that...now ive missed a few pitches maybe, but not many.

on tv too. Where are you getting your strikes and balls? The Umpire?

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
Because IT WAS strike 3...I am a major complainer as much as the next guy...ask me the next time Koharski refs a Blackhawks game...but this ump hasn't screwed us.

JP Howell has been amazing. In fact, why is he a relief pitcher, that dude is GOOD. Where did he come from...how about Javvy for Howell?

I'm not blaming the umpire for tonight's performance. You have 12 men LOB. That says it all. Swisher was looking to draw a walk, and that pitch was close enough for Strike 3.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Oct 4, 2008 -> 12:46 AM)

If you missed the Iwamura pitch before the homer, then please just shut up about this, as that was one of the worst non-calls you'll see.