Tampa Bay @ Chicago ALDS Game 3- Matt Garza Vs. John Danks 3:07 CT

kman

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 02:12 AM)
Totally agree,how do you not like JD?He's been solid for the most part for us and he drove in the biggest run for us of the WS in Game 4 after that great at bat to win it for us 1-0,greatest Sox memory for me.How the hell can you not like the guy?

Don't forget- he drove in the 1st WS run and the last in 2005.

QUOTE (joejoedairy @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 01:54 AM)
Agreed, but no way Danks gives up 4. He's gonna shut them down! :gosox3:

Let's not get too geeked on Danks, he's still green to these situations. Our bats will have to come alive early so he can relax a bit, but I like your thinking. :headbang :gosox3:

QUOTE (Jake @ Oct 4, 2008 -> 05:26 PM)
Would Q have made a difference in these games? I say yes.

Yes, we would've left TB tied 1-1.

However, it doesn't really matter unless the pitching comes around. 12 runs allowed in 16 innings is not good.

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 09:55 AM)
Yes, we would've left TB tied 1-1.

However, it doesn't really matter unless the pitching comes around. 12 runs allowed in 16 innings is not good.

I highly doubt we give up 6 runs in game two if we have a lead. The game would have been managed differently.

fathom, are you going to the game?

i'm embarassed to admit this, but the last White Sox game i saw was one started in April/May by Jon Rauch against the Tigers and it was SO FREEZING COLD in the upper deck...almost as hot as the Tiger bats when they saw his fastball slowly descending towards the plate. That was a wild one, think it ended something like 10-8.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 05:53 PM)
fathom, are you going to the game?

i'm embarassed to admit this, but the last White Sox game i saw was one started in April/May by Jon Rauch against the Tigers and it was SO FREEZING COLD in the upper deck...almost as hot as the Tiger bats when they saw his fastball slowly descending towards the plate. That was a wild one, think it ended something like 10-8.

Nope, staying home.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 02:07 PM)
Heard its pouring in Chicago via my parents that are going to the game. Any word on potential updates?

Score is saying it's light rain at the Cell. No indication of a delay. At most, it sounds like it would only be a few minutes.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 12:15 PM)
lmao, aj 2nd? wise in the lineup?

see you next year

I like AJ in the 2 spot. I think he's had some success there, slap hitting and dropping bunts and moving runners over.

Who I want to see higher in the order is Alexei Ramirez, who is seemingly low in the order so as to not offend the delicate sensibilities of the veterans who aren't producing.