A London Bombing....

juddling

US comedian Sarah Silverman was heckled on stage during her UK stand-up debut in London.

Fans, who had paid about £50 a ticket, slow hand clapped and shouted they wanted their money back after the star's short 40-minute set.

After the audience refused to leave, Silverman was forced to give a Q&A session as an encore after admitting she had no other material prepared.

The comedian has her own show on US cable TV network Comedy Central.

Unimpressed fans shouted "you're over-hyped Sarah" and "I've seen longer clips on YouTube", before the star told the audience to "go home" and the left the stage.

Reviewers from comedy websites and national newspapers were also left underwhelmed by Silverman's set at the Hammersmith Apollo, which "fizzled out" by the end.

Honestly....i have never found her to be all that funny. (though i admit....it was funny when she Fu*ked Matt Damon)

QUOTE (juddling @ Oct 21, 2008 -> 10:22 PM)
US comedian Sarah Silverman was heckled on stage during her UK stand-up debut in London.

Fans, who had paid about £50 a ticket, slow hand clapped and shouted they wanted their money back after the star's short 40-minute set.

After the audience refused to leave, Silverman was forced to give a Q&A session as an encore after admitting she had no other material prepared.

The comedian has her own show on US cable TV network Comedy Central.

Unimpressed fans shouted "you're over-hyped Sarah" and "I've seen longer clips on YouTube", before the star told the audience to "go home" and the left the stage.

Reviewers from comedy websites and national newspapers were also left underwhelmed by Silverman's set at the Hammersmith Apollo, which "fizzled out" by the end.

Honestly....i have never found her to be all that funny. (though i admit....it was funny when she Fu*ked Matt Damon)

She was hilarious in "The Aristocrats" and on her show.

QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 22, 2008 -> 08:59 AM)
Sarah Silverman + Jay Mohr = an offspring that is so unfunny that the Apocalypse will kill itself.

And amazingly enough, that is funnier than anything they have done IMHO

I think her stand up is brilliant. I love crude/offensive humor

The Brits have different tastes, Russell Brand is their number one act. While I find him to be very witty and charming in interviews, his stand up is kind of disappointing