You've had your last Best's Kosher Hot Dog at a Sox game

Linnwood

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 23, 2009 -> 03:49 PM)
and f***ing amazing....

I really wish dollar dog Thursdays still existed. I'd get three dogs and a beer and not feel like I was totally ripped off... Then pile the ketchup and onions on those bad mother f***ers and watch a good old game of baseball.

Oh Lord, please bring summer ASAP.

One time my buddies dad came back to our seats with some dogs with ketchup slathered all over em for us, I nearly vomited as I choked it down. I won't miss the Best's as long as they are replaced with Vienna Beef or Hebrew National, both have superior dogs IMHO.

OK, figured I'd comment on this. The Best Kosher Hot Dogs at the park were good, but they weren't the really good Best Kosher Hot Dogs. My dad was a butcher and would always have those and let me tell you, anyone who had one said it was the best damn hot dog they'd ever have. It was about twice the size of the ones at the stadium. I've known that Best Kosher was closing for a while. My dad made a deal with them in November to buy up a ton of their products (hot dogs, salami, polishes, bologna, etc etc) Unfortunately, he passed away in early December and the deal never happened. Now I too will never have a Best Kosher Hot Dog again. A hot dog I grew up enjoying so much. I guess a lot of things are different now.

I do remember going to games with my dad and that those would be the only food items he'd order. I will miss that. :(

Edited by quade36

QUOTE (quade36 @ Jan 25, 2009 -> 07:21 AM)
OK, figured I'd comment on this. The Best Kosher Hot Dogs at the park were good, but they weren't the really good Best Kosher Hot Dogs. My dad was a butcher and would always have those and let me tell you, anyone who had one said it was the best damn hot dog they'd ever have. It was about twice the size of the ones at the stadium. I've known that Best Kosher was closing for a while. My dad made a deal with them in November to buy up a ton of their products (hot dogs, salami, polishes, bologna, etc etc) Unfortunately, he passed away in early December and the deal never happened. Now I too will never have a Best Kosher Hot Dog again. A hot dog I grew up enjoying so much. I guess a lot of things are different now.

I do remember going to games with my dad and that those would be the only food items he'd order. I will miss that. :(

You can still get them if you hurry!!!!!

Sams Club still has some left - if you really need one stock up now!!!!!

We go to the one on North Ave - right near tollway - they had them Sunday!

Edited by J-MAN