Heads22

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Last Friday and Saturday I was too drunk to post in here cause of my buddy turning 21. This Friday.. my friend is leaving for the Army, I'll be at a party with mad liquor, and there will be strippers.. I probably will not be here again.. but I promise you next Saturday after my friend's wedding and after party.. with 4 kegs, mad liquor, etc.. I'll post here. :D

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 11:23 PM)
Last Friday and Saturday I was too drunk to post in here cause of my buddy turning 21. This Friday.. my friend is leaving for the Army, I'll be at a party with mad liquor, and there will be strippers.. I probably will not be here again.. but I promise you next Saturday after my friend's wedding and after party.. with 4 kegs, mad liquor, etc.. I'll post here. :D

The "going away parties" are always a good recipe for disaster. I'm moving out to DC in two days and I have a sinking feeling that I'll be spending a good deal of time here with no friends in Washington. Here's to solo drinking (and shame)!

It's hilarious how unused this thread is when it's not during the school-year. College is awesome. As for myself, I'll be hammered in the Caribbean all next week while on a cruise, then back to my apartment at school in 2 weeks. Welcome Week will be a s*** show.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 11:37 PM)
It's hilarious how unused this thread is when it's not during the school-year. College is awesome. As for myself, I'll be hammered in the Caribbean all next week while on a cruise, then back to my apartment at school in 2 weeks. Welcome Week will be a s*** show.

Currently a recent grad/unemployed waste of life so I while I'll be missing all of the college kids posting here in the next few weeks, I will be adding posts of my own while sitting in my own waste and squalor. Here's to the economy, at least booze is cheap!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 12:13 AM)
I'm chopping all of my action... and mostly power.

Streve, while I have minimal time posting, I have been reading Soxtalk for 2 years, and I have learned that you are an expert drunk poster. Having said that, I have no idea what that means, but I would love to learn your ways

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 12:22 AM)
Streve, while I have minimal time posting, I have been reading Soxtalk for 2 years, and I have learned that you are an expert drunk poster. Having said that, I have no idea what that means, but I would love to learn your ways

You must not be reading too well then. He's not even close.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 12:51 AM)
You must not be reading too well then. He's not even close.

With respect to quality, I meant in terms of epicness. If most of Soxtalk knows him for his ridic posts, he must be doing SOMETHING right. It may not be a quality day posting but it's worth a read and a laugh when i'm drunk. And I'm for it.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 12:58 AM)
With respect to quality, I meant in terms of epicness. If most of Soxtalk knows him for his ridic posts, he must be doing SOMETHING right. It may not be a quality day posting but it's worth a read and a laugh when i'm drunk. And I'm for it.

No I mean you have no clue and this is comming from someone who loves Steve Harnden like a brother from another mother, happy and were singing and were "half" colored. But no there are much better/classic drunk posters here. And Steve knows I can outdrink his ass out of the table. BobDylan/Mike will know eventually.

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 03:13 AM)
I am seeing triples, but still typing like a champ. Ace, I will drink you under the motherf***ing table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll see my friend. :)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 12:20 AM)
Why is this not a pinned thread? I feel like I need to do too much work ot find it, and that is the last thing i want to do when I'm drunk. It's like teasing a midget when all they really need is a booster seat. WHERE IS MY BOOSTER SEAT?

well done, well done.

$2 you call its. 7 Morgan cokes (3 doubles), 7 more beers and one final beer for the night. Win.

Atmosphere talking to me about life. Double win.

Girl kisses me at bar, and I feel guilt immediately after about semi sorta cheating (and I was schmammered). Still can't call that a win.