i am drunk in 2009

Heads22

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 01:00 AM)
Man, i wUZ watching bring it on tonight. Kursten dunst is f***in hot. i got all wurm and fuzzy when she cheered. let me see

"I'M SEXI I'M CUTIE I'M PUPLAR TO BOOTY" "I'M b****Y GREAT HAIR THE GUY ALL LUV TO STARE"

sumtin like tat. whatever, she's a fox

She;s totoally average, the only time I ever thinkg shes hot is at the end of one of the spiderman amovies when she says "go get em tiger." Booyah.

boner

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 01:08 AM)
She;s totoally average, the only time I ever thinkg shes hot is at the end of one of the spiderman amovies when she says "go get em tiger." Booyah.

boner

horss***. i let kirsten ride me like a wild mustang on a hot summmers night. and i hope i didn't break any boardz rules by sayung this. so i apolgize ahead mr soxtalk mods. but it's the truth

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 12:00 AM)
Man, i wUZ watching bring it on tonight. Kursten dunst is f***in hot. i got all wurm and fuzzy when she cheered. let me see

"I'M SEXI I'M CUTIE I'M PUPLAR TO BOOTY" "I'M b****Y GREAT HAIR THE GUY ALL LUV TO STARE"

sumtin like tat. whatever, she's a fox

Dude you must be pretty hammered to think she is hott

She is average, at TIMES.. most of the time though, woof

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 12:53 AM)
Unless this happened in an 18 hour span, you're a f***ing liar.

It was a 10 hour span actually (shoulda probably said the "whole day" basically not a 2-3 hour span) and yes, someone was buying me the drinks (special occasion) since you know... I'm unemployed.. :( I still will like to reiterate the fact besides a select few, that noone is touching me in drinking.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 03:07 PM)
It was a 10 hour span actually (shoulda probably said the "whole day" basically not a 2-3 hour span) and yes, someone was buying me the drinks (special occasion) since you know... I'm unemployed.. :( I still will like to reiterate the fact besides a select few, that noone is touching me in drinking.

You and I will have to get together for some drinks soon.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 02:07 PM)

Still don't believe you only got a buzz

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 31, 2009 -> 05:40 PM)
yes...but you don't drink it with the box. Pull the bladder out and play slap the bladder. It's awesome.

DUDE

I cant believe I never saw this.

I thought I was the only one who knew of this, we call it slap the bag though.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 22, 2009 -> 03:28 PM)
So how was VEISHEA this year?

Give it a B+/A-. Welch was shut down Saturday as police pepper sprayed some people by the fire station, but otherwise it was a grand drunken time.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 01:26 AM)
Ladies and genlemen of Soxtalk, I'm trying real hard to watch what i eat. I'm a health nut to the highest degree. what do you guys think of deepdish pizza that consists of only veggies, chicken and minimal cheese? Am I being a fat bartolo colon f*** face by eating this? I want to knowss/

A health nut wouldn't be eating deepdish pizza at 2 in the morning fool

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 10:23 PM)
Zaya 12 year Gran Reserva and El Dorado Demerara 15 year sipping rums tonight. If i had a bottle of Ron Zacapa 23 here I would be in rum heaven.

I received a bottle of Ron Zacapa 23 for my birthday, very good stuff.