ST Game 1: White Sox vs. Angels

Steve9347

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 02:42 PM)
Just noticed Lexi had a SB earlier which is nice to see. He only had 13 last year but for someone with his speed who we're expecting to get on a bunch, I'd really like to see him around the 20-25 range this season

Only if he improves upon that SB%. If he's going swipe 25 and get caught 16 times I'd rather he just didn't steal bases at all. His 13/22 last season

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 12:48 PM)
For those listening today....What are the chances I will be turning the sound down to listen to the radio broadcast this year?

With Stoney in the broadcast booth? This pairing is starting off better than Farmer and Singleton, but come on, seriously.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 03:47 PM)
I wonder if DJ believes everyone on the Sox had a great year defensively last season? They were easily one of the worst defensive teams in the game.

if owens or god help us wise starts in CF...it could be really ugly this year

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 02:48 PM)
With Stoney in the broadcast booth? This pairing is starting off better than Farmer and Singleton, but come on, seriously.

Too much of Stoney can make you sick and induce diarrhea at times.

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 02:48 PM)
For those listening today....What are the chances I will be turning the sound down to listen to the radio broadcast this year?

Well we've been lied to maybe 8 times thus far so if that sort of thing bothers you then you're probably better off sitting in silence. Other than the misinformation I'd say DJ and Farmer sound very comfortable together but Hawk and Stoney could be epic.