ST Game: 3/01 Sox @ Dodgers - 2:05 pm CST

joejoesox

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 1, 2009 -> 03:59 PM)
Apparently, Camelback is the road outside the park.

Well, Camelback mountain is probably the most prominant natural landmark in Phoenix and can be seen from every place in the entire area since it sits in the middle ofthe valley. Its possible they named it after that.

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Mar 1, 2009 -> 10:33 PM)
Would i be considered too impatient by saying I want Beckham to start the season as our every 2b? He is such a natural hitter- what a beautiful thing! :)

Give it time...it will happen sooner rather than later. I talked to my cousin who was at the game yesterday, and they couldn't believe how awful Lillibridge looks.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 1, 2009 -> 05:34 PM)
Well, Camelback mountain is probably the most prominant natural landmark in Phoenix and can be seen from every place in the entire area since it sits in the middle ofthe valley. Its possible they named it after that.

Touche'

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 1, 2009 -> 04:34 PM)
Give it time...it will happen sooner rather than later. I talked to my cousin who was at the game yesterday, and they couldn't believe how awful Lillibridge looks.

yea and i know its early, but Getz really hasn't looked that impressive.... Nix and Beckham have looked solid so far....

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 1, 2009 -> 05:36 PM)
Didnt mean to come off like a dickhead. I bet if some of the folks on here tried to climb it like I have, they wouldnt think it sounded so gay.

I doubt that. It would still sound gay.