elrockinMT

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WCSox @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 07:54 PM)
So how much longer before Quentin gets booed? It's not like he's played any better.

Yeah and it's not like CQ has proven to be a major leaguer player while Wise never has or anything.

Are they booing Wise or booing the decision to put him out there?

Booing wise... but the smart answer, and more logical booing would be booing the decision. It's not wise's fault hes out there when he shouldn't be.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 05:55 PM)
Yeah and it's not like CQ has proven to be a major leaguer player while Wise never has or anything.

My point is that they're booing Wise for being in Chicago, rather than Charlotte. It's not Wise's fault that he's currently in over his head. They should be booing Kenny instead.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 08:58 PM)
I'm prolly one of the few hoping against hope that Wise doesn' suck but damn

I don't want him to suck. The problem is that he does and always will. Nothing I or he can do about it.

My point is that they're booing Wise for being in Chicago, rather than Charlotte. It's not Wise's fault that he's currently in over his head. They should be booing Kenny instead.

You're thinking far to intelligently for thousands of people in attendance.

not that baseball fans are stupid or anything... this team is here, wise is on team, wise sucks, they boo wise.

At the end of the day, what you say is obviously 100% the reason.

QUOTE (WCSox @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 08:58 PM)

And how do they do that? Stand outside his office?