Quentin to begin rehab assignment...

JPN366

Let's just hope he can come back healthy and he has himself a nice rehab.

I just don't want him to pull everything in sight like he was doing when he got injured. I'd rather see Brian Anderson than him hitting like that tbh with you.

If Carlos gets back to form, our offense might actually be above average.

1. Podsednik CF

2. Ramirez SS

3. Dye RF

4. Thome DH

5. Konerko 1B

6. Quentin LF

7. Pierzynski C

8. Beckham 3B

9. Getz 2B

Much, much better.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 11:22 PM)
Cowley Twitter

Damnit!! The biscuits are playing the barons tomm here!!! I could of met him b4 the game. Also im friends with Flowers so he could of introduced me!!

im so pissed

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 03:03 PM)
1. Podsednik CF

We'll take a hit defensively, but there's no way that we can take Pods out of the lineup right now. I hope that Quentin's return means that Wise gets DFA'd.

If Pods suffers his annual groin injury before the end of July, Juan Pierre might be an option. With Manny back, the Dodgers might be looking to move him.

QUOTE (WCSox @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 12:07 AM)
We'll take a hit defensively, but there's no way that we can take Pods out of the lineup right now. I hope that Quentin's return means that Wise gets DFA'd.

If Pods suffers his annual groin injury before the end of July, Juan Pierre might be an option. With Manny back, the Dodgers might be looking to move him.

If the White Sox decide to deal Dye, then Quentin might take his spot. Of course the team would have to struggle mightily at this point for that to happen.

QUOTE (letsgoarow @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 09:21 PM)
Damnit!! The biscuits are playing the barons tomm here!!! I could of met him b4 the game. Also im friends with Flowers so he could of introduced me!!

im so pissed

Flowers is awesome, isn't he.

QUOTE (letsgoarow @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 07:21 PM)

im so pissed

Could have or could've (which sounds like of ,hence, why people use it ) Sorry, pet peeve and I see it so often on here. Only picked you to finally say something because you did it twice. :) Same with would of and should of.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 10:58 AM)
Could have or could've (which sounds like of ,hence, why people use it ) Sorry, pet peeve and I see it so often on here. Only picked you to finally say something because you did it twice. :) Same with would of and should of.

:notworthy

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 08:28 AM)
Of course the team would have to struggle mightily at this point for that to happen.

Exactly, which is the opposite of what's happening now. I could see Quentin moving to RF next year, but it's very possible that Kenny will try to re-sign JD for a "market-adjusted" price.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 12:19 PM)
Wise farewell tour, or Anderson to AAA?

There's no point sending Anderson down. It's just time to move on from Wise, even if he has picked it up a little lately.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 02:08 PM)
There's no point sending Anderson down. It's just time to move on from Wise, even if he has picked it up a little lately.

You say that, but you know Wise is staying. That's how Oz and KW roll.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 03:10 PM)
You say that, but you know Wise is staying. That's how Oz and KW roll.

"The White Sox needed to draft a buzzworthy offensive prospect that could breeze through the minors like a Jay Bruce or a Ryan Braun. Not some douchey infielder named Gordon."

Wow. Did I actually say that? Honestly I didn't know anything about him at the time, but I really liked Justin Smoak. Egg on face, foot in mouth. Yikes.

Alternate response...I was drunk.

I failed to get his autograph anyway, so karma bit my a$$.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 04:30 PM)
"The White Sox needed to draft a buzzworthy offensive prospect that could breeze through the minors like a Jay Bruce or a Ryan Braun. Not some douchey infielder named Gordon."

Wow. Did I actually say that? Honestly I didn't know anything about him at the time, but I really liked Justin Smoak. Egg on face, foot in mouth. Yikes.

Alternate response...I was drunk.

I failed to get his autograph anyway, so karma bit my a$$.

I can remove it you like; I just thought that it was funny - looking back.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 03:50 PM)
I can remove it you like; I just thought that it was funny - looking back.

It was an ignorant comment on my part. As long as I don't lose any respect over it, I guess it's okay.