7/8 Game Thread Sox vs. Cleveland 7:11pmCDT WCIU

knightni

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 01:09 AM)
Please be ok.

Considering he lasted through the top of the 5th and then was replaced defensively in the 6th, it seems like it was planned. Maybe he's on a flight to Chicago tonight?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 09:11 PM)
Considering he lasted through the top of the 5th and then was replaced defensively in the 6th, it seems like it was planned. Maybe he's on a flight to Chicago tonight?

hopefully he comes back after the allstar break no need to rush him back right now

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 08:08 PM)
Quentin got pulled from the Charlotte game int he 5th inning after 2 at bats. Hopefully this was planned.

Shocking...highly doubtful it was planned. I told you guys before not to count on having him play any type of large role with this team this year. He is not going to be able to keep that foot healthy period.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 01:12 AM)
Shocking...highly doubtful it was planned. I told you guys before not to count on having him play any type of large role with this team this year. He is not going to be able to keep that foot healthy period.

I think it was totally planned after the way they've been handling him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 08:13 PM)
I think it was totally planned after the way they've been handling him.

In the middle of the game? I dont believe that,it would be strange but maybe you are right.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 02:14 AM)
In the middle of the game? I dont believe that,it would be strange but maybe you are right.

It was to start the top of the 6th. I'd be a lot more worried if it was during the inning.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 02:33 AM)
Hell of an effort by Beckham.

He's like a hockey goalie out there who knocks it down but can't field it cleanly. He's almost too quick on some of those plays, and with experience it will get easier for him over there.

Edited by fathom