knightni

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I came to log in and missed the DP.

My reasoning for logging in was to point out that I thought the ball Garko hit shouold have been a DP.

Nix should play every day.

The only ball the Indians got in the air left the park. Jose was unhittable through six after settling down. Thorton should get the 8th with all of the lefties.

The fate of this gamer rests with the offense which seems to have shut it down.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 03:11 AM)
you know it seems to me like we are clicking on all cylinders right now i just hope the All-Star Break doesnt cool the bats down

Before the ASB will be an even bigger test at Minnesota.

Our series' against Minnesota really get built up a lot when we travel to the dome. I caught a few innings on mlb.com the other day and the announcers were b****ing big time about having to play that playoff game in Chicago last year. They are still miserable over the coin flip. They were pissed.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 03:14 AM)
do you ever get this weird feeling in your stomach when the sox are leading by one or two going into the 8th inning at the metrodome?

Do you know me at all? I get a weird feeling if the Sox are up 20 runs with 2 outs in the 9th!

But I know what you mean. Twins know that they can comeback in the Dome.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 08:14 PM)
do you ever get this weird feeling in your stomach when the sox are leading by one or two going into the 8th inning at the metrodome?

I'll never forget that Span triple off of Bobby. I think I remember fathom yelling that he was only throwing fastballs.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 09:14 PM)

Every time. Get the same feeling around 11:30 PM when the Sox play in Oakland.