7/8 Game Thread Sox vs. Cleveland 7:11pmCDT WCIU

knightni

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 01:39 AM)
I'm glad KW, Ozzie, and COop didn't give up on Jose like a lot of people did (including me)

What's your thoughts on Beckham so far? At least you've never waivered on your hate for Anderson.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 09:40 PM)
After that 1st inning, Jose is throwing some fantastic fork balls.

yeah that first inning didnt look like this game was going to go our way thought we may be seeing the old jose from april for a second there....

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 09:40 PM)
Can anyone think of a specific game where the Count had looked better than he has tonight?

idk he looked pretty impressive when he threw that one hitter against kc a few years ago

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 08:40 PM)
What's your thoughts on Beckham so far? At least you've never waivered on your hate for Anderson.

He's done great. He's been fun to watch even when he was struggling. If Q can get back and be healthy this could be an exciting team to watch down the stretch.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 01:42 AM)
idk he looked pretty impressive when he threw that one hitter against kc a few years ago

That complete game against the Twins towards the end of 2005, where the Twins hitters (J. Jones in particular) knew the fork ball was coming and still had no prayer.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 01:43 AM)
He's done great. He's been fun to watch even when he was struggling. If Q can get back and be healthy this could be an exciting team to watch down the stretch.

Yeah, I've already forgiven him for going to UGa.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 01:48 AM)
Fields and Anderson are a combined 0-6 tonight. Castro at least has driven the ball to the warning track a few times tonite

Fields hasn't looked awful. I hope Ozzie continues to get him playing time against soft tossing LHP.

QUOTE (phiaps6 @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 09:50 PM)
my buddy was listening to farmer and dj, and they were talking about a proposed beckam for holliday swap. Anyone else hear anything?

helllll no you dont trade your future for Doc even though he's one of the best in the league

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 09:51 PM)
I would have NEVER guessed that 7-8-9 we ran out there tonight would be 0-9

i said that i would hope they wouldnt go 0-9 well looks like they did although castro didnt look bad at all just unlucky