Rays @ White Sox 7:11pm CSN+ - The Passion of The Carlos

WSoxMatt

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 08:03 PM)
Calling a bomb here. Edit: I swear to god i called the PK shot, my internet connection crapped out right when i posted this.

Generally I find that if I call a bomb each time a Sox hitter comes up, I end up successfully calling all of them by year's end.

Edited by Princess Dye

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 09:09 PM)
Without Thome playing, wouldn't it have made a ton of sense to DH Quentin, put Pods in LF, and put BA in center? I mean, BA hits lefties well.

Oh wait... we sent him down. :lolhitting

for a minute there i thought anderson went and played hockey he resembles hossa alot...could pass as brothers....

If your marginal at your job and you have a s***ty attitude, your not going to stick around.

I dont know why people cant seem to grasp that Anderson must have been a complete tool.

Or I guess the alternative that Ozzie for no explainable reason dislikes BA and is sabotaging his own team just to kill Anderson's career.

Im going to guess the former as opposed to the later.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 01:09 AM)
Without Thome playing, wouldn't it have made a ton of sense to DH Quentin, put Pods in LF, and put BA in center? I mean, BA hits lefties well.

Have you looked at BA's stats against LHP this year?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 06:09 PM)

BA hasn't hit anyone really well this season.