Rays @ White Sox 7:11pm CSN+ - The Passion of The Carlos

WSoxMatt

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 01:12 AM)
If your marginal at your job and you have a s***ty attitude, your not going to stick around.

I dont know why people cant seem to grasp that Anderson must have been a complete tool.

Or I guess the alternative that Ozzie for no explainable reason dislikes BA and is sabotaging his own team just to kill Anderson's career.

Im going to guess the former as opposed to the later.

Or maybe stuff has happened off the field over the years with BA that Ozzie had an issue with?

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 08:12 PM)
I dont know why people cant seem to grasp that Anderson must have been a complete tool.

I don't care if you are a tool or not, he's the better player for this roster.

THAT is what I care about.

Unless you're Theo f*cking Fluery.

ALEXEI!!!! HANG A STAR BY THAT ONE!

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 08:13 PM)
Badger, you're defending having Dewayne Wise on this team. There's no question. WOW, ALEXEI HOLY s***

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 08:13 PM)
I don't care if you are a tool or not, he's the better player for this roster.

THAT is what I care about.

Unless you're Theo f*cking Fluery.

ALEXEI!!!! HANG A STAR BY THAT ONE!

Ha, we both went directly into Alexei comments.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 01:15 AM)
I'd call that a Cal Ripken special -- no range, but a nice dive to stop the ball. Alexei simply doesn't move his feet well to his right. But he did a nice job getting the out.

That was the type of play that if he misses it, we all would have been bashing him.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 09:15 PM)
I'd call that a Cal Ripken special -- no range, but a nice dive to stop the ball. Alexei simply doesn't move his feet well to his right. But he did a nice job getting the out.

I was more impressed by the throw.

Im not defending Wise, Im just so damn sick of hearing about Brian Anderson and every other player who the majority of this board seem to fall in love with for no explicable reason, and then constantly hearing b****ing and moaning about what has happened to that player.

I wanted Anderson to have a chance, but at the end of the day he got plenty of chances and he is meh. If I had to bet my last $50 on Wise getting a hit or Anderson, I put it on Wise. If as a manager I cant trust where Anderson's head is at, I dont care if hes a better fielder, I am not going to take a risk on a sub being a malcontent. He should be f***ing happy to be in the majors and should be busting his ass every day regardless. If he is amazing when he gets sent down to AAA hell kill the ball and make the Sox look silly.

Do I really think that is going to happen?

I dont know, I hope it does because it only helps the Sox.

I think that Ozzie feels Wise has more heart than Anderson. And quite frankly Im not so sure when Im choosing the last player on my team and they both are below average, I might choose the one who had the most heart.

Im just sick of hearing it about it is all. 1 person said that this was the worst move of the KW era. Its time to move on.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 21, 2009 -> 02:20 AM)
When we give BA his walking papers, can we send Fields too? Hell, let's throw in Kyle McCulloch .

We're getting closer to getting rid of the players that don't deserve to be on the big league roster. Fields, Wise, and Poreda are the three remaining guys.