First post here.

bdmillerusa

I've been following the talk about Beckham on this board for a couple weeks and figured it was time to post. I'm a Georgia fan and followed the UGA baseball team for years and I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon is the best player we've ever had come through. You guys are lucky to have him. If you didn't know this already he was a stud in college...a game changer for sure.

QUOTE (UGABrandon @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 09:50 PM)
I've been following the talk about Beckham on this board for a couple weeks and figured it was time to post. I'm a Georgia fan and followed the UGA baseball team for years and I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon is the best player we've ever had come through. You guys are lucky to have him. If you didn't know this already he was a stud in college...a game changer for sure.

Welcome to soxtalk man. :cheers :cheers I already like you more than Beckham4thehall. :lol:

QUOTE (UGABrandon @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 09:50 PM)

Now.. how was he with the ladies...?

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 10:58 PM)
Welcome to the mad house. Also, if you couldn't tell there are real high hopes for Beckham and some are just insane at this point. Just glad to see he is playing great so far.

I agree, a career batting average of .800 is a tad unrealistic. I'd be surprised if he even breaks .600 to be honest.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 11:25 PM)
You know what, I don't want to sound like an attention whore but I never got a "welcome to..." response on my first posts. I was looking forward to it after the long wait to finally break the seal of posting a response and then I got no love.

Sincerely,

Drunk and Jealous

Welcome

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 09:25 PM)
You know what, I don't want to sound like an attention whore but I never got a "welcome to..." response on my first posts. I was looking forward to it after the long wait to finally break the seal of posting a response and then I got no love.

Sincerely,

Drunk and Jealous

I used to feel that way, then I bought a cat.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 12:12 AM)
I used to feel that way, then I bought a cat.

Good play.

But in response to others, I am envious of their prowess to manipulate photos into the awesomeness I see in some sigs. I feel like I need to outsource my ideas and ask someone to make a real sig for me...

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 05:25 AM)

Sincerely,

Drunk and Jealous

You were and are in our thoughts though

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 06:15 AM)
Good play.

But in response to others, I am envious of their prowess to manipulate photos into the awesomeness I see in some sigs. I feel like I need to outsource my ideas and ask someone to make a real sig for me...

I don't know, your sig makes me laugh in my head.