Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 11:36 PM)
I don't think I've ever seen a guy get picked off 3RD BASE before, and if I did.. must have been a long time ago. Pods might be the first player in a long time to get picked off 1B, 2B, and 3B in a season.

He's had a very good year, but it sucks when your baseball I.Q. is the size of a raisin.

And it's one of those little ones, too, kinda crushed at the bottom of the box.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 05:39 AM)
I think since the botched Cubs game, no dumb thing Ozzie ever does surprises me anymore. I'm getting used to his idiotic managing. I just have to wonder how many games it costs us every year; not that I'm insinuating a loss here would be Ozzie's fault. We've played like s*** tonight.

You have to wonder if we would win more games if there was a manager who tried to be a little more creative and strategical. You never see us put on pick off plays or throw a pitch out, etc.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:39 PM)
I think since the botched Cubs game, no dumb thing Ozzie ever does surprises me anymore. I'm getting used to his idiotic managing. I just have to wonder how many games it costs us every year; not that I'm insinuating a loss here would be Ozzie's fault. We've played like s*** tonight.

If Beckham gets that bunt down this ball game is over. Ozzie would look pretty smart then. It's not his fault Becks and Pods screwed the f***ing pooch.