Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 04:14 AM)
Ichiro's a great thrower but against an ace you take your chances when you've got em.

Out of a 100 times how often is he out on that? He wasnt out by a mile

He's out 90 pct of the time on that.

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 09:13 PM)
You're kidding right? Why would you even challenge Ichiro...amazing.

Because we are 0-4 with RISP and suck at it in general. All you have to do is it a ball to mid to deep in the outfield away from Ichiro. He didn't strike out. That's good I guess.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 08:15 PM)
Because we are 0-4 with RISP and suck at it in general. All you have to do is it a ball to mid to deep in the outfield away from Ichiro. He didn't strike out. That's good I guess.

With Jim Thome on deck though?

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:15 PM)

In case you haven't noticed we're going up against one of the best pitchers in baseball tonight. You're acting surprised that we haven't put up 10 runs by now.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 09:17 PM)
In case you haven't noticed we're going up against one of the best pitchers in baseball tonight. You're acting surprised that we haven't put up 10 runs by now.

I think it's great that we've gotten 4 hits. You have to come through in situations like that. Especially when you are getting paid the big bucks.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:15 PM)

I understand that. Regardless Ichiro had all of his momentum coming right towards home plate, he set himself up perfectly, not to mention he has one of the best arms from right field.

Cox should have known that, I understand it's King Felix, and I understand you try to force the issue in games like this, but there was no point to sending him there. He was a long gone.