Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread

whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:42 PM)
You called it. The pitches were up in the zone, yet no one could get it in the air.

Usually I'm the first to defend these guys, but there is no excuse for that. You HAVE to get that run in with less than 2 outs. Ugh.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:44 PM)
Bad feeling about this game. Seattle should be down 4-0 or so.

We really are fortunate that Detroit sucks as bad as they do. Against a legitimate contender we'd be 8 games out by now.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:43 PM)
Seriously. I'm not one to make wild crazy proclamations about seasons or anything, but we don't deserve to win this division. We are embarrassing.

The top 3 in our order has left 8 f***ers on base.

Fister and his bag of crap worked us over like we were pony leaguers, and you wonder why we look like crap against King Felix. Are you serious.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 09:45 PM)
Fister and his bag of crap worked us over like we were pony leaguers, and you wonder why we look like crap against King Felix. Are you serious.

We have 6 hits and 4 walks tonight. We just can't hit a f***ing fly ball to left or center when it matters. We didnt do ANYTHING last night.

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 08:45 PM)
We really are fortunate that Detroit sucks as bad as they do.

Not to mention that the Twins are falling apart and the rest of the division sucks. The Central might actually be won with 86 games this year. Pathetic...

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 10:43 PM)
Usually I'm the first to defend these guys, but there is no excuse for that. You HAVE to get that run in with less than 2 outs. Ugh.

I thought with Pods up we might see a squeeze play or at least a hit and run with Nix on first.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 08:46 PM)
We have 6 hits and 4 walks tonight. We just can't hit a f***ing fly ball to left or center when it matters. We didnt do ANYTHING last night.

No kidding. Felix hasn't exactly been shutting us down tonight.