Kyyle23

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 09:28 AM)
Greinke has never won on 8/19/2009 in his career, so lets hope the Sox can capitalize on this stat and take the Royals down.

I like the way you think. This, combined with the fact that the Sox are undefeated on 8/19/2009 to date, hopefully means good things are in store.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 09:44 AM)
I like the way you think. This, combined with the fact that the Sox are undefeated on 8/19/2009 to date, hopefully means good things are in store.

Thats why I post only the stats that matter

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 10:08 AM)
Can Podesednik not play right field??? Rios should be in center everyday, hes so much better at it than anyone else

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 19, 2009 -> 10:08 AM)
This

Runner going from 2nd to home on a single to right. Do you want Podsednik in RF or Rios?

The better question is whether Quentin can play RF. Or if Ozzie is willing. An outfield arrangment of Pods7, Rios8, and Quentin9 makes a ton of sense, but don't tell Ozzie.

Sox are gonna lose anyways, and I generally feel good about this team. Not scoring runs against a s***ty pitcher when he gives you opportunities =! scoring runs against a great pitcher when he doesnt give you opportunities.

It'll be close till the 5th, and they'll blow it in the 6th. Final scores ends up 6-3 Royals.

Jose and 3E8, prove me wrong!!!

Edited by witesoxfan