Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weber has been one of the more successful coaches at the Kohl Center.

I think the game may be closer than people think, if Wisconsin does not shoot well they can be beat. Prior to beating MSU and Michigan last week, they had really bad home games against Penn State and Michigan, both they could have lost.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Feb 9, 2010 -> 03:56 PM)
Odd scenario. There's now a small group of ISU fans that want us to dump McDermott and look into Billy Gillespie. And while I think he's a doucher, I also think he'd be worth a look.

Is that small group of fans associated with all of the drinking establishments in Ames?

So Nick Evans quit our bball team today. Not a big blow but that's now 8 players in the last 4 seasons that have either left or got kicked off the team. There's also rumors that Anthony Booker is thinking about transferring(now that would be a tremendous hit), our program is just in shambles right now. I can't believe Lowery still has a job at this point, he needs to be gone by the end of the season.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 9, 2010 -> 07:06 PM)
So Nick Evans quit our bball team today. Not a big blow but that's now 8 players in the last 4 seasons that have either left or got kicked off the team. There's also rumors that Anthony Booker is thinking about transferring(now that would be a tremendous hit), our program is just in shambles right now. I can't believe Lowery still has a job at this point, he needs to be gone by the end of the season.

Good riddance to Evans. If Booker goes, I'll be so pissed.