What's your OCD?

Heads22

QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 02:32 AM)
My buddy does this too. Whenever I am giving him money I purposefully give it to him all f***ed up.

My only weird thing is when I cook I always try to wash the dishes before I actually start eating whatever it is I made...

I would stab you in the face.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tex reminded me about the french fry thing. I also eat smallest to largest, although sometimes I can group them to get more than one. But they are always pulled out of the pack and lined up next to each other. As for the money thing, a lot of people in retail do that to the register drawers. I was told that it used to be taught, but don't know for sure.

I also do the money thing in my wallet. So when does something become normal and not an OCD. Maybe the crazy f***ers that keep their money all jumbled up are the ones with a disorder. DMD. Disorganized Money Disorder. Money put in sequential order in your wallet is the right thing to do. What do these DMD misfits do when paying for something?? Dump all their cash out, searching for bills and slowing down us productive members of society.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Dec 22, 2009 -> 08:06 PM)
I also do the money thing in my wallet. So when does something become normal and not an OCD. Maybe the crazy f***ers that keep their money all jumbled up are the ones with a disorder. DMD. Disorganized Money Disorder. Money put in sequential order in your wallet is the right thing to do. What do these DMD misfits do when paying for something?? Dump all their cash out, searching for bills and slowing down us productive members of society.

They write checks.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Dec 22, 2009 -> 10:06 PM)

f*** yeah.

Once I let an old lady in front of me at Walgreen's because I had a few things in my basket and she just had a couple of things and I figure I was going to be nice to her. I felt good about it until she pulled out a Crown Royal bag full of coins, then I got pissed. Moral of the story: don't let old ladies in front of you in line at Walgreen's.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Dec 21, 2009 -> 11:57 PM)
I think I do all of the things listed.

I finish my kids' puzzles after they've moved on, eat my food one item at a time, check my alarm several times before going to sleep - and then I can't figure out why it was turned off at some point during the night. I arrange bills in order in my wallet, put my shoes together by the front door when I take them off (my wife and kids leave their shoes throughout the house for me to trip over), check my pockets for wallet, keys, phone several times a day and always before I leave work for home. When I get home, these items are placed in a hat that I have on my kitchen counter. If I can't find them there later, someone has been in my stuff - though nobody ever admits to it.

I've never weaved a basket, but I'm sure if I did, I wouldn't stop until the job was done.

I may be nuts.

Lol, I've taken my dad's habit of leaving my keys, wallet, and change in whatever pants I was wearing earlier in the day. For some reason, instead of emptying my pants' pockets at the end of the day, I just take my pants off, and leave them on the floor of my bedroom with everything left in the pockets intact.

At least my dad was a little neater by hanging his pants on a hook. :-p I just leave mines on the floor near the hamper. :-p

Also, I always have my wallet, change, and random papers in my front left pocket, my car keys, pens, and coin pouch with my poker card guards in my front right pocket, and I have a cell phone holster on my belt on my right hip. I actually never ever put anything in my back pockets. I don't know how guys can sit with their wallet in their back pocket. o_O

Oh, as for the money in my wallet, I have them all organized from biggest to smallest from left to right (I'm left handed), but I don't pay any attention to which direction each bill is facing, though.

Edited by SouthsideDon48

I have lots. The one that annoyed my family the most is that I have to have all the dishes in cupboards in the same order all the time. That goes for silverware and whatnot in drawers too. If someone else put anything away not in the fashion I would do, I would change it to my liking. I'm pretty fussy about the way food is put in cupboards too.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Dec 24, 2009 -> 03:50 AM)
I have lots. The one that annoyed my family the most is that I have to have all the dishes in cupboards in the same order all the time. That goes for silverware and whatnot in drawers too. If someone else put anything away not in the fashion I would do, I would change it to my liking. I'm pretty fussy about the way food is put in cupboards too.

The other people in my household stack the dishes in random order when they come out of the dishwasher instead of having the smallest ones on top. This isn't even OCD on my part, it's just a f***ing stupid thing to not do and I'm baffled by it, it's not like it's difficult to figure out where dishes should go in the stack and it takes like an extra 15 seconds to do properly. Once I opened the cabinet and almost had all the plates fall out onto the counter and I said out loud "whoever puts the dishes away is either lazy or mentally retarded" and I come to find out later my stepdaughter heard me and I somehow hurt her feelings so she told her mother... lol. Sorry, no sympathy or apology from me there.