Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a kitten from a friend of a friend about a month ago. We were told it was a female kitten. My wife took it to the vet to get it's shots and we were informed that it's actually a male. :o

Since we had already given him a female name, my kids had to re-name him.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Nov 5, 2010 -> 12:00 PM)
We got a kitten from a friend of a friend about a month ago. We were told it was a female kitten. My wife took it to the vet to get it's shots and we were informed that it's actually a male. :o

Since we had already given him a female name, my kids had to re-name him.

Ok, my best friend growing up had the same thing happen. They named the cat Rachel only to find out (figure out?) a couple months later it was male. They ended up calling it Ray. But how does this mixup even happen? :lol:

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Nov 4, 2010 -> 04:56 PM)
1. Google Maps

2. Starting address: New York

3. Destination address: China

4. Check out instruction no.30

Just realized how they have you kayak to Hawaii, drive across the island, then start kayaking again to the mainland. I'm sure that break is necessary.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Nov 5, 2010 -> 11:47 AM)
Ok, my best friend growing up had the same thing happen. They named the cat Rachel only to find out (figure out?) a couple months later it was male. They ended up calling it Ray. But how does this mixup even happen? :lol:

I don't know who told the people that it was a female but we just took their word for it. It's hard to tell the difference when they are that little.

My 4 year old son: Dad, can I play Nick Jr. on the computer?

Me: No not right now. I'm busy.

Son: But I don't want you to be busy.

Me: I know, but I have something to do. I'm helping my friend right now.

Son: I can't let you be busy. I need you to go upstairs, and think about sharing.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 8, 2010 -> 11:13 PM)
My 4 year old son: Dad, can I play Nick Jr. on the computer?

Me: No not right now. I'm busy.

Son: But I don't want you to be busy.

Me: I know, but I have something to do. I'm helping my friend right now.

Son: I can't let you be busy. I need you to go upstairs, and think about sharing.

2258219755_57b44d7357_o.jpg

QUOTE (SnB @ Nov 9, 2010 -> 02:46 PM)
someone broke into my car overnight, shattering my window. All to steal an $80 radio.

what a pain

That's the worst. It's like, I'll give you the f***ing $80 radio. Just dont make me go through the whole process of getting the window replaced.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 10, 2010 -> 09:05 AM)
That's the worst. It's like, I'll give you the f***ing $80 radio. Just dont make me go through the whole process of getting the window replaced.

I actually had somebody steal the removable face plate to my radio once. I accidentally left the doors unlocked so they didn't break any windows but it was almost more of a pain in the ass to replace just the face than to get a whole new radio.