Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 1, 2010 -> 11:59 PM)
I appreciate it. It's just so hard to wrap my mind around since I'm away from home. Finding closure will be tough.

I was in a different state when it happened to my best friend's dog that I basically adopted (my mom was allergic so couldnt have one at my house but my friend was a neighbor so I was with him every day). My friend's mom couldn't even tell me on the phone about the news of putting him down, but I knew right away why she called (he had bone cancer and it was known he was going to have to be put down soon).

Really sorry for the loss, a pet can really be a best friend.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 2, 2010 -> 12:09 AM)
I was in a different state when it happened to my best friend's dog that I basically adopted (my mom was allergic so couldnt have one at my house but my friend was a neighbor so I was with him every day). My friend's mom couldn't even tell me on the phone about the news of putting him down, but I knew right away why she called (he had bone cancer and it was known he was going to have to be put down soon).

Really sorry for the loss, a pet can really be a best friend.

She had some sort of bone disease in her spine which rapidly got worse. Essentially, her vertebrae were slowly disintegrating and she was in a lot of pain the last week so they decided to put her down.

Worst part is we adopted her right after my parents divorced, so it's twice as s***ty. Just really tough to handle right now.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 2, 2010 -> 12:18 AM)
She had some sort of bone disease in her spine which rapidly got worse. Essentially, her vertebrae were slowly disintegrating and she was in a lot of pain the last week so they decided to put her down.

Worst part is we adopted her right after my parents divorced, so it's twice as s***ty. Just really tough to handle right now.

I dont know if hte slow decline in health is better to deal with than a sudden illness or not, but it is definitely a s***ty situation to be in.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 1, 2010 -> 10:12 PM)
My family had to put my dog to sleep tonight while I'm away at school. I'm a wreck.

Sorry to hear that man, hang in there. I lost one of my dogs last winter and my other dog's time is coming soon at this point and I don't even want to think about it. It hurts to have to make that decision even when you know its for the best.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 1, 2010 -> 09:47 PM)
Wait, you have an international bra size converter?? s***, you take boobs seriously.

Also, is that an iPhone app?

:lolhitting

If it's not, lost just made his millions if he can go develop it. :lol:

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 3, 2010 -> 09:50 PM)
lol you google "bra size conversion"

ok but if you make it an iphone app, people would buy that s*** up like crazy. Put some graphics to it showing one size to another and you'd double it. :D

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 4, 2010 -> 03:07 PM)
‎1. Google Maps

2. Starting address: Japan

3. Destination address: China

4. Check out instruction no.43

1. Google Maps

2. Starting address: New York

3. Destination address: China

4. Check out instruction no.30