Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from the bake sale organizer. I might have to quit my day job.

Hey, Marko -

I don't know if it is possible, but your cinnamon rolls were probably the biggest hit of the bake sale: could you make them again for the second sale? I've got someone asking me on the Facebook event page and people have said it to me as well. I understand if you can't, of course, but I did want to let you know how popular they - I mean, YOU - are. :)

All the best,

[Name redacted]

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 02:41 PM)
I'd like to open a business but I don't have enough capital and banks aren't lending to anyone.

Politics aside, its never true that they aren't lending to ANYONE. Its just harder. It wouldn't hurt you to look into it, before being sure its not possible.

I know we had a dumb things on facebook thread, but this was too good to not post

I f***ing love f***ing science majors-- she told me that she wanted to know if her gag reflex got better or worse with alcohol, and that her initial evidence had been inconclusive. So, next few weeks, yeah, gettin blown periodically. All I have to do is keep a log.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 04:26 PM)
Politics aside, its never true that they aren't lending to ANYONE. Its just harder. It wouldn't hurt you to look into it, before being sure its not possible.

I know it's possible to get a loan but I don't think it's the right time in my life to take that plunge.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 05:28 PM)
I know it's possible to get a loan but I don't think it's the right time in my life to take that plunge.

Keep doing these sorts of events and you can count it as free marketing in the event that you ever do decide to take that plunge.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 04:28 PM)
I know we had a dumb things on facebook thread, but this was too good to not post

Ah the good ol facebook. I deactivated my account recently and I dont miss it at all, really feels like a load off my shoulders.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 3, 2010 -> 01:48 PM)
Cool! Give us the report. The brewer is going to be Jim Cibak (South Sider!) who did stints and Goose Island and Three Floyds, so I'm hoping he knocks these beers out of the park.

Place was jam packed when we walked by with the dogs tonight. Maybe we'll try Monday night.