Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 04:17 PM)
So I played basketball yesterday for the first time in like 6 months(which is crazy in itself because before college I played every day) but it reminded me how out of shape I currently am. Stupid beer.

P.S. I'm still great if you guys were wondering. :D

Once I get this knee back to 100% i'll take you on in some bball

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 08:23 PM)
If you both play in the rec center Ill wipe the floor with both of you :notworthy

When I was there, the rec center was unintentionally segregated. Us white boys playes on the courts on the left. Everytime I went to the right, they would never let me play even though I was better than most of them.

The last day of finals before graduation I went to play and nobody was on the left courts so I wandered over to the right and a court needed one so I got to play. I used it as my national title game and killed it. The other team was yelling at teh guy guarding me cuz I scored 8 of our 11 points, including the game winner in my last rec game there and I walked off into the sunset.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 09:42 PM)
It was the same guy that was grabbing his junk the other day.

Ha, no it was a girl, although a young man in a different class attempted to hit on me.

I'm too cute for this job.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 10:14 PM)
When I was there, the rec center was unintentionally segregated. Us white boys playes on the courts on the left. Everytime I went to the right, they would never let me play even though I was better than most of them.

The last day of finals before graduation I went to play and nobody was on the left courts so I wandered over to the right and a court needed one so I got to play. I used it as my national title game and killed it. The other team was yelling at teh guy guarding me cuz I scored 8 of our 11 points, including the game winner in my last rec game there and I walked off into the sunset.

The best feeling ever when people underrate you because of your appearance....

I kinda like dressing like Woody Harrelson in White Men Can't Jump so I get intentionally underrated. :)

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 08:23 PM)
If you both play in the rec center Ill wipe the floor with both of you :notworthy

Haha yeah I play at the rec, hopefully this injury will be healed in about 2 weeks, but I've never had a knee injury before so I guess we'll see. I def want to play though.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 10:14 PM)

You know I havent been making it out there often but I think it still is that way, it was like that in my community college(Harper) in the A building the bottom were all the African Americans and uptop white nerds lol. I always go by the method since Im brown I can fit in either way but since I havent played bball in a LONG time I might stick to the left side of the gym first :lolhitting

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 02:59 AM)
You know I havent been making it out there often but I think it still is that way, it was like that in my community college(Harper) in the A building the bottom were all the African Americans and uptop white nerds lol. I always go by the method since Im brown I can fit in either way but since I havent played bball in a LONG time I might stick to the left side of the gym first :lolhitting

I miss playing with those guys. Got to meet a lot of friends over there and it was always fun and competitive and nobody took it too seriously.

One day towards the end of Spring, 5 of the girls from the SIU women's team came to play and my team won the previous game so we had to face them. Dirty biatches. I had nail and scratch marks all over my back from boxing this one girl out. Took forever for that stuff to heal.

Of course, I told my buddies that a woman gave em to me but didn't say where. ;)

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 10:52 AM)
I miss playing with those guys. Got to meet a lot of friends over there and it was always fun and competitive and nobody took it too seriously.

One day towards the end of Spring, 5 of the girls from the SIU women's team came to play and my team won the previous game so we had to face them. Dirty biatches. I had nail and scratch marks all over my back from boxing this one girl out. Took forever for that stuff to heal.

Of course, I told my buddies that a woman gave em to me but didn't say where. ;)

Who won?