Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 05:56 AM)
Kettle chips are evil. The sea salt and black pepper ones are really good, but so are the cheddar ones. I could eat those things all day. And then I could weigh 300 pounds.

Incredibly good. I love the Salt and Vinegar, Cheddar, and BBQ ones.

what a wacky day i have had.

I found out my store is being franchised, which means i'm either out of a job or will be moved. But then my area manager suggests I apply for a corporate job at our headquarters and I've already gotten a call for an interview.

I went from a regular day to

out of a job to

having a very good chance at a promotion

in about 2 hours.

good lord.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 11:14 PM)
When I was there, the rec center was unintentionally segregated. Us white boys playes on the courts on the left. Everytime I went to the right, they would never let me play even though I was better than most of them.

It's definitely still that way. But I'll still play there every now and than, just come with a team and call next and nobody really has a choice.

QUOTE (Tex @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 03:26 PM)
I got the joke about the shake, it just got me to wondering about whole jalapenos

Some scattered authentic Mexican places have them, but they are impossible to find in general. It is sure not a regular thing. More than anything I miss Tex/Mex and real BBQ, along with fresh and big shrimp.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 03:30 PM)
Some scattered authentic Mexican places have them, but they are impossible to find in general. It is sure not a regular thing. More than anything I miss Tex/Mex and real BBQ, along with fresh and big shrimp.

Add breakfast tacos and you have all would miss. But you have way better pizza, beef sandwiches, gyros, neighborhood taverns, delis, . . .

QUOTE (Tex @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 03:38 PM)
Add breakfast tacos and you have all would miss. But you have way better pizza, beef sandwiches, gyros, neighborhood taverns, delis, . . .

Oh don't get me wrong, there are a few good things about being up here. Being a shot up the toll road from a Sox game is 1A.

Being down there would mean I would get to miss this

19755_311387358874_44763113874_3365785_2

Usually that would be about 100 feet worth of lake between the beach and the lighthouse...

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 12:35 PM)
Finally got my US Passport information in today, with intentions of going to China from May 12th-24th. So f***ing excited.

If you were there a month earlier we'd bump into each other. Did you get your visa too?