Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 04:07 PM)
In college I weighted 10-15 pounds less, and was about an inch shorter. I had a 2.9% bodyfat back then. That was back in my "serious" running days.

I do not exercise. I eat three meals a day. I don't know.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 04:12 PM)
How was the process? I've been thinking about doing that myself.

Not bad. Not near as painful as I thought, and I didn't feel woozy afterwards like when I've donated blood.

If you're planning on doing it at a Biolife, I can walk you through it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Cubs Ticket day to you. This year I feel good about my fellow Chicagoan who loves the goofs from the north side. So they will be allowed to access the site. However I must make sure that they dont steal valuable bandwidth, so I am redirecting all of their requests through one of our Indian offices. Nothing like the 570 to 700ms response time for tickets. If they open up a few windows their computers will grind to a halt.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Feb 19, 2010 -> 09:33 AM)
Happy Cubs Ticket day to you. This year I feel good about my fellow Chicagoan who loves the goofs from the north side. So they will be allowed to access the site. However I must make sure that they dont steal valuable bandwidth, so I am redirecting all of their requests through one of our Indian offices. Nothing like the 570 to 700ms response time for tickets. If they open up a few windows their computers will grind to a halt.

:headbang

that's brilliant!!

LOL, should we play this out again, just for old times' sake?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 05:08 PM)
If you were there a month earlier we'd bump into each other. Did you get your visa too?

Haven't gotten that, I'll be applying for it in 2 weeks. I should have been a bit clearer...I just filled out and have all of the necessities for my passport into the Dept of State, and I had it expedited so I could get it here ASAP as the person leading our group wants us to be able to apply for our visas right around March 1st. So I imagine that's going to be another $120 and a 4-6 week wait. So long as I get it, I'll be happy.

What are you heading over there for? Business or just to tour?

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Feb 19, 2010 -> 01:55 PM)
I have never been a big gambler but I have been winning and winning pretty well on an online site. Its like I cant stop now cause I keep on winning!

I'll be anxiously waiting for your post a couple days from now "As you all know, I kept gambling, and now I lost everything! Why didn't any of you tell me to stop while I'm ahead?!" :D

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 19, 2010 -> 10:12 AM)
Haven't gotten that, I'll be applying for it in 2 weeks. I should have been a bit clearer...I just filled out and have all of the necessities for my passport into the Dept of State, and I had it expedited so I could get it here ASAP as the person leading our group wants us to be able to apply for our visas right around March 1st. So I imagine that's going to be another $120 and a 4-6 week wait. So long as I get it, I'll be happy.

What are you heading over there for? Business or just to tour?

Business, gonna be looking into the operations of our Shanghai and Hong Kong branch. But I do plan to spend the weekend admiring the city and that sort of stuff.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 06:38 PM)
The White Sox were the answer to a daily double question today on Jeopardy. "This is the President's favorite team and his favorite to play for them was Harold Baines". The guy answered the Bulls, then Bears

And then Trebek, as usual, gets smarmy with the guy. "Harold Baines wasn't a basketball player, and wasn't a football player".

I'd love to see that smug asshole play the game without having the answers on cards.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 07:38 PM)
The White Sox were the answer to a daily double question today on Jeopardy. "This is the President's favorite team and his favorite to play for them was Harold Baines". The guy answered the Bulls, then Bears

The sports questions are always crazy easy, they had one where they asked what position Magic Johnson, Steve Nash and some other point guard played.

QUOTE (MattZakrowski @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 08:27 PM)
The sports questions are always crazy easy, they had one where they asked what position Magic Johnson, Steve Nash and some other point guard played.

I hope that wasn't the actual question (or "answer" as the case may be on Jeopardy), lol

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)
If you owe someone a significant debt (e.g. $1100) and the person you owe the money to closes the account, and you just don't pay for 7 years, does it still affect your credit or does it just go away?

I think it can stay on for 10 years.