Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

knightni

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 16, 2011 -> 03:28 PM)
I will never understand this mentality. You should be trying onside kicks, going for it on 4th whenever feasible, etc. If you lose by 42 instead of 28 as a result who cares.

Now he doesn't have to have people talk about how he got shut out in the playoffs if his job is on the line after another year or two.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 16, 2011 -> 03:29 PM)
Now he doesn't have to have people talk about how he got shut out in the playoffs if his job is on the line after another year or two.

Meh, nobody would talk about that anyways. He won a playoff game with a 7-9 team, and as a fan, GM or owner I would rather see my coach actually try to win the game.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jan 16, 2011 -> 02:40 PM)
yeah that was horrible.....goddamnit ....this is a game now...stupid f***ign forte play

I wouldn't go that far...just stop trying to get cute and ram the ball down their throat the rest of the way...

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 16, 2011 -> 03:46 PM)
I wouldn't go that far...just stop trying to get cute and ram the ball down their throat the rest of the way...

Not that I agree with the play, but if that worked, it was just something else that the Packers would need to look at.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jan 16, 2011 -> 02:57 PM)
hester could have had all the room in the world and i think he was going to fair catch that

Yup. I am glad he did. There is no need to risk a muff or a different type of TO. Grind out 6 minutes and bring on the Pack.