Sox @ Cubs

Brian

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 02:18 PM)
LOL, listening to Len and Bob attempt to spin the Carlos Silva situation as a positive while he was getting smacked around was hysterical.

They said Silva had a sub-par season last year.....as they flash his 8.60 ERA and more walks than strikes "He also rarely ever walks anyone". lol

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 02:29 PM)
That is messed up about Guzman maybe never pitching again.

Agreed. Hate the Cubs but that sucks for a kid at 28 for his career to possibly be over.

Quentin is average today

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 02:33 PM)
Not that homers off Carlos Silva on March 6th are special, but if Carlos Quentin can stay healthy, and its a big if, he's and MVP-calibur guy.

Its a good sign he's seeing the ball and squaring it up already. Even if its off of a glorified BP pitcher.

i realize its spring training, but seeing what danks, flowers, hudson,viciedo etc, are capable of doing, how promising they look, doesnt that make you think a little twice about trading them (and more) away for agone?

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 02:35 PM)
i realize its spring training, but seeing what danks, flowers, hudson,viciedo etc, are capable of doing, how promising they look, doesnt that make you think a little twice about trading them (and more) away for agone?

No, it makes me think there is even more of a shot at us getting A-Gon.

Raise that stock boys!