Rockies @ Sox preseason, 3/16/10

Balta1701

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love watching the Rockies. They are my second favorite team, and they got a ton of young players. Fowler, Tulowitski, Stewart, Iannetta, Morales, Jimenez, Street, Smith, etc.. etc.. Like a college type clubhouse they got over there.

seems like weve hit more triples this ST than we hit all of last season

edit: looked it up...last year we hit 11 on the entire season....so far this spring that Rios 3b was our 7th

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 16, 2010 -> 02:33 PM)
I love watching the Rockies. They are my second favorite team, and they got a ton of young players. Fowler, Tulowitski, Stewart, Iannetta, Morales, Jimenez, Street, Smith, etc.. etc.. Like a college type clubhouse they got over there.

They've become exhibit A as far as baseball's "new" emphasis on speed/athleticism/defense goes.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 16, 2010 -> 03:40 PM)
They've become exhibit A as far as baseball's "new" emphasis on speed/athleticism/defense goes.

Them and the Rays. Seems both teams are freaks with their athleticism and talent.

A.J. I think already has 4 LOB. Shame on whoever it was suggesting him at the 4th spot in their lineups. Leave that man low in the lineup Oz.

Quentin showing range in RF.. hmm his natural position and he's got his range from the ol' D-Back/Stanford days out there...

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 16, 2010 -> 04:53 PM)
A.J. I think already has 4 LOB. Shame on whoever it was suggesting him at the 4th spot in their lineups. Leave that man low in the lineup Oz.

He's probably going to wind up hitting #5 unless Teahen has a seriously good start to the season. Otherwise, there's at least 4 righties in a row in the middle of that lineup.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 16, 2010 -> 03:55 PM)
He's probably going to wind up hitting #5 unless Teahen has a seriously good start to the season. Otherwise, there's at least 4 righties in a row in the middle of that lineup.

Well Ozzie was talking about batting Kotsay 5th yesterday, so I don't think anything is set in stone. I would prefer Kotsay over A.J. in the 5th spot sadly enough.

Excellent throw by Alexei.

Edited by SoxAce