ST: vs Diamondbacks 3PM

flavum

QUOTE (since56 @ Mar 26, 2010 -> 05:46 PM)
I'm not a big believer in spring training stats, but the starting pitching has been getting smacked around pretty good lately. I don't like it, especially as we near the end of the spring.

Peavy's last start where he gave up 6 earned, he threw nothing but fastballs because it was against a division opponent. Danks has been alternating which pitches he's been throwing in which innings (i noticed one was 80% breaking balls...he didn't happen to get hurt on that one). I imagine if that's how those 2 are working, Buehrle and Floyd are probably doing something similar. You really can't take anything away from the end results, you have to see every pitch (which I haven't).

That is gonna be said alot this year.

I already whined about the pitching, but the offense took another day off. Kinda frustrating eventhough it is only ST. We have that cold weather for a month or two and man that could really be bad for the hitting if they are not showing any consistancy in the warm weather.

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Mar 27, 2010 -> 12:56 AM)
I already whined about the pitching, but the offense took another day off. Kinda frustrating eventhough it is only ST. We have that cold weather for a month or two and man that could really be bad for the hitting if they are not showing any consistancy in the warm weather.

theyve actually gotten a lot of hits lately, they just haven't strung them together that much