Sox @ Braves 12:05 - MLB.tv

Real

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 08:03 PM)
Why is it Linebrink gets crap for his struggles, but guys like Garcia get away with being worse? I think Linebrink will shock this board and be decent this year.

I predict neither finishes with an ERA below 5.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 02:03 PM)
Why is it Linebrink gets crap for his struggles, but guys like Garcia get away with being worse? I think Linebrink will shock this board and be decent this year.

Because Linebrink was terrible for the majority of the regular season last year. If Freddy is bad the first few games of the season, he will get his share of crap as well.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 03:53 PM)
He'd find a way to f*** that up too.

Shooting shirts into bathrooms and whatnot. Knocking beers out of the vendor's hand.

Edited by BigSqwert

He'd find a way to f*** that up too.

How bout we negotiate with the Brewers to borrow their slide and he can come down it for every home run? Can he mess that up? Hope not.

:lolhitting :lolhitting

Edited by chisoxfan09

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 03:26 PM)
did danks really look good today?

yes, he looked real sharp. very encouraging to see.

his brother, on the other hand, looked awful. pulled his head on every swing and didn't come close to making contact.

linebrink, well, yeah, he received quite a bit of "encouragement" to do better from all of us behind the dugout.

QUOTE (jhonnydanks @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 12:44 AM)
yes, he looked real sharp. very encouraging to see.

his brother, on the other hand, looked awful. pulled his head on every swing and didn't come close to making contact.

linebrink, well, yeah, he received quite a bit of "encouragement" to do better from all of us behind the dugout.

Danks has such a long way to go with the bat. The sooner we trade him and Flowers, the better.