GAME THREAD: 4/10 Twinkies vs Sox - 12:05pm cdt CSN+, Baker vs Garcia

chisox2334

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:00 PM)
Now can we please stop acting like the Twins never f*** up on the bases? That's twice in the last two games.

We never really had issues with the Twins at home.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 12:57 PM)
Still waiting for the speed and defense. I have seen neither all year.

Sadly Garcia will have a nice game the pen will be expected to shut the Twins out for 3 or 4 innings and the offense will continue to wet themselves.

Is Hawk talking about guys trying to do to much yet?

I am sure that we will hear about them trying to do too much. Every year its the same thing.

Its cold.

Its early.

They are pressing.

They are not loosey goosey.

All they need is one hit to get them going.

He is in between.

Just missed it, as it gets caught by the SS.

Hell Hawk is already on spin control. According to him, the first couple of losses are totally on the pen. I guess no matter what, if you have a a lead after 6 you must win. 1-0 and you lose 2-1. Its the pens fault. Because its 1955 and we are not in the American League.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:01 PM)
Our starting pitching is pretty bad ass. I just hope we don't waste it away this season.

And while the bullpen hasn't been great it is solid as well. The pitching staff will be great, if the offense can even become mediocre they will have a chance to make the playoffs.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:06 PM)
And while the bullpen hasn't been great it is solid as well. The pitching staff will be great, if the offense can even become mediocre they will have a chance to make the playoffs.

Is there no one in AAA that could take over Linebrink's spot? He is absolutely worthless. Take your loss and release him.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:05 PM)
Please someone tell me why Kotsay is hitting 5th in this lineup? Would any other manager in baseball do that?

The Kotsay thing is 100% on Guillen has he politicked for the guy the day the season ended. Makes me somewhat question Ozzie's talent evaluation when given the opportunity. How'd the Wise thing work out.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:07 PM)
beautiful swing right there.

Ugh. I hate that it's still the first week of the season and I'm already sick of the same offense we've seen for years.

We just need it to warm up....oh wait.

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:06 PM)
Eric Wed... oh wait

He was far worse than any manager not named Jim Leyland at his pitchers properly.

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:07 PM)
it was just one game, i was being facetious, why so serious

I wasn't sure. With the way some people talk about the Twins as if they are guided by the hands of God...