4/16 GT: Sox @ Indians, Buehrle v. Talbot

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can stop watching this game now, odds of us pulling this one out are small with our offense. The Indians announcers accurately pointed out that their catcher scored from first on a double thanks to Pierre's throwing skills so he has no offense or defense, but he may be able to steal a base when he gets on (not that often)....

I don't think anyone can honestly be feeling good about this team right now...they are not to be written off but they need to put it together sooner than later.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 07:39 PM)
Hawk is a buffoon. The lead off walk didn't cost Mark anything. Teahen's boot did.

Mark's done.

and he kept saying "you could see that coming"

what marks error? or the leadoff walk scoring. teahens fault. this sucks and the sad part is that the tribe had an awful pen but we wont do anything against them like a decent team would (detroit)

QUOTE (gatnom @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 07:42 PM)
Neither is our offense...

jesus guys chill the hell out. the angels are 3-7 right now. the braves for the last 10 years it seems started out under .500 and then played .700 after the break. nothing is over, not the season, not this game.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 01:45 AM)
jesus guys chill the hell out. the angels are 3-7 right now. the braves for the last 10 years it seems started out under .500 and then played .700 after the break. nothing is over, not the season, not this game.

Um, the Angels aren't supposed to contend this season according to most projections.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 07:44 PM)
It's Friday night. Can't you guys go find something better to do if this one is over?

I'm not giving up hope on it yet. I just find it a little funny that you would mention how bad their bullpen is without considering our offense.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 05:31 PM)
It wouldn't help cause it's just not realistic, especially given how awful Garcia looks. People think we're the only team that is interested in Gonzalez, but unlike Peavy (in which KW was the only one really pursuing him), Boston would surely be able to give up more.

One good start one awful . See balance, he's been good and bad yet you say awful. And yes its not realistic to assume we'd be the ones getting Agon but you said getting him wouldn't help and I'll stand by my thought that its absurd. Agree to disagree :)