4/30 GT White Sox @ Yankees - 6:05pm CDT - WCIU

knightni

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)
but I should also say that I like Derek Jeter, he's class and clutch. Can't knock that.

true. hey...people hated michael jordan.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 1, 2010 -> 01:52 AM)
Royals win...we're caught for last. Apparently Pods made some great catch to save the game....just some info.

Good, if we're going to be bad, let us be very bad so there's no excuses that can be made. Getting last place would be better than coming in 3rd or 4th if we're going to not be within 15 games of the division.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 08:52 PM)
Royals win...we're caught for last. Apparently Pods made some great catch to save the game....just some info.

Who cares about Pods when you got the great Juan Pierre!

The Pods talk is stupid. He wanted a multi year deal and I don't think one person on this board would of been willing to give it to him. I didn't.

Sure, it would be nice to have him and what he is doing now vs. Pierre, but the circumstances prevented it. Move on.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 1, 2010 -> 02:58 AM)
The Pods talk is stupid. He wanted a multi year deal and I don't think one person on this board would of been willing to give it to him. I didn't.

Sure, it would be nice to have him and what he is doing now vs. Pierre, but the circumstances prevented it. Move on.

Agreed, he would have wanted at least 2 yrs, 10 mil. I'm not sad he's gone, it's just we brought in another terrible fit for this team. We've done that way too often the last 3 years.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 09:58 PM)

:notworthy